Lumonics Mind Spa
Stretching the Body, Mind and Spirit
January 13 – May 27, 2018
The Lumonics Mind Spa is a site-specific art installation by Dorothy Tanner created for the McNichols Civic Center Building first floor community exhibition space. It features light sculptures by Dorothy and the late Mel Tanner, and music and video by Dorothy Tanner and Marc Billard.
Dorothy’s intention for this meditative environment is for everyone to experience new ways to stretch the body, expand the mind, and achieve greater spiritual awareness.
Exhibition Viewing Times:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Access to art exhibitions may be restricted due to private events. Please call 720-865-5570 ahead for availability or to make an appointment.
Enigma by Dorothy Tanner
Our Lumonics E-book is now complete:
Lumonics: The Light Art of Dorothy & Mel Tanner
$10.48 including tax
A chronicle of the Tanners’ art journey and the evolution of their art form, Lumonics, as told by Dorothy Tanner
• 87 pages covering over 65 years of art
• more than 100 color photos of the art works from the 1950s to today, organized by decade
• flyers, reprints of articles, quotations from reviews
• gallery and museum exhibitions
• any page can be enlarged by clicking on the + button
• all pages can be printed
• when you order the E-book through PayPal, the link to the PDF file is emailed to you to download
• view 11 sample pages (reduced in size) on our website that has the Paypal link: